Sunday, June 13, 2010

Group C: Algeria 0 : Slovenia 1


Slovenia and Algeria were pretty even the whole time and then the Algerian substitute got sent off (Because he had been a very naughty boy) and Slovenia used the opportunity to score. Now a country with two million inhabitants is in front of USA and England, who together combine for what like 360-370 million people. I love the world cup. Radosavljevic, Peknic, Novakovic, Jokic, Ljubijankic, Handanovic were all in the starting line-up for Slovenia. Somehow I always had this sudden urge to itch myself whenever I saw a Slovenian player (Not because they're dirty. They're in central Europe god-dammit. Those people are clean). Other than the names nothing much interesting happened and I think USA and England should be able to both advance. In case one of them decides to blunder however (Let's say I dunno a goalkeeping mistake), I would also accept Slovenia to advance to that Germany faces them in the octo-final (It's like the Octomom but more drama).

You will have to procreate with this woman if the US don't advance.

Next up are the Serbians (who also have a lot of -ic players) against the sympathetic Ghanian side without its superstar Essien.

Goddamn it I can't believe I sacrificed my REM sleep to watch this game.

1 comment:

  1. That goal was almost more retarded than the one the USA scored.

    ReplyDelete